General Discussion about Le Mans Ultimate
Threads
Threads

Online Discussion

Discussion on Online, Powered by Race Control
Threads
Threads

Feature Requests

Please use this forum to suggest and vote for feature requests to be considered for inclusion in Le Mans Ultimate
Threads
Threads

Bug Reports

Please use this forum to report bugs
Threads
Threads

Support

Threads
Threads

Resources and Links

Off Topic

WEC chat

Threads
Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I need to change my name from WRA WIGGED1 to Scott Stoebe and the game won't let me
Paski wrote on Redadeg's profile.
Hello, at first, thank you very much for creating dashes for LMU hypercars. However, on Vocore screens, there are some issues with the dashes not displaying correctly. I tried to edit the dashes in SimHub in order to make some corrections, but the changes I make never apply to the wheel screen after I save my editing. Do you please have any idea why? I can edit other dashes with no problems... Thank you.
Teufel2106 wrote on Lewis Edmo's profile.
Hello, my name in the game is "U.G." I would like to replace him with my full name "Uwe Galitz". Would that be possible?

Yours sincerely,

Uwe Galitz
I'm a Le Mans nutcase, having been to the event 36 times (and counting!) since 1986. As far as sim-racing is concerned, I spent many years racing GPL online and offline, and have dabbled since with RF1, RF2, PC1 and PC2 but LMU has lured me back online for the first time for over 15 years. I'm a lot slower than I used to be!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akira
Back