Unable to type or control the game when launch

Tonywdl

Hi Guys,

Since I first installed the game I have not been able to launch the game successfully even once. The game will stuck at unable to reach the race control page and the keyboard and mouse are not able to control anything. I've tried to exit the Logitech G Hub and unplug my G923 wheel but all these methods didn't help at all. I've put the game folder excluded in antivirus list and I didn't have any graphics card software installed. Here is my log file, please help me to figure it out.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• trace_2024_05_03_02_08_29-78.txt
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
Please post your full system specs
Hi,

My PC spec is:
CPU: Intel i5-12500
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4
RAM: Micron Crucial PRO DDR4 3200 32GB(16GBx2)
Disk: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
Graphic card: AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti MASTER 8G
Control input: Logitech G923 wheel + paddle, Logitech G502 mouse, Ducky ONE keyboard

Thank you

Hi,

My PC spec is:
CPU: Intel i5-12500
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4
RAM: Micron Crucial PRO DDR4 3200 32GB(16GBx2)
Disk: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
Graphic card: AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti MASTER 8G
Control input: Logitech G923 wheel + paddle, Logitech G502 mouse, Ducky ONE keyboard

Thank you
perhaps try re-arranging your USB connections. Make sure if you use a USB Hub, it is a Powred Hub.

perhaps try re-arranging your USB connections. Make sure if you use a USB Hub, it is a Powred Hub.
Thank you for your suggestion, I plug all my devices into the motherboard directly without any hub. The same setup works just fine on assetto-corsa-competizione and froza horizon 4&5. Maybe I should re-install the game?

To save time, rather than un-install and re-install the game, try renaming the UserData folder. Then LMU should build a fresh clean version. If that fixes the problems, you can copy your wheel/pedal profiles from the renamed folder.

Back