Really?! 🧐

It's pretty harsh, but the game only sees that you went off the track into the pitlane entry, it can't recognise the fact that you did it only because another driver put you there. This has been my issue with the system from the start that it cannot recognise fault and non-fault situations. We have no stewards (nor any real viability for them) in the game to pick these things up. Hopefully you've reported the driver who caused it as it was crass driving. Why is it that the people who do this always seem to come off better?!!

Your game have a lot of bad driving and attitude problems with à lot of your member. I lot of time your member dont care about others. Right now i thonk i race on Forza or GT7, because no one seem to know how to race properly.... you need a better system to eliminate those member who dont know what they doing on this sim... thank you!

We are in a simracing game not in an arcade game with ghost mode and other tricks.

Most of the time, in incidents, two players are involved.

In the OP, most drivers go inside pit entry to enter widely the next chicane. Driver behind miscalculate that and hit the car in front. It's a 95.42 % fault on the behind driver.

And also, most of the time, drivers crying about others bad driving, are the ones who drive the worst. Others know they are part of the incident and try to correct that. That's learning racecraft ...

We are in a simracing game not in an arcade game with ghost mode and other tricks.

In the OP, most drivers go inside pit entry to enter widely the next chicane. Driver behind miscalculate that and hit the car in front. It's a 95.42 % fault on the behind driver.

And also, most of the time, drivers crying about others bad driving, are the ones who drive the worst. Others know they are part of the incident and try to correct that. That's learning racecraft ...

Report them.

You seem to be one of them, because if ypur not concernant pass at another complaint your comment have no sense.... its a curve you need to slow down but the Guy behind you never brake and ram you or à other who crash and came back on track and cut the leader or just the field..... inthink you should pass at an other discussion, because you dont undersyand what we are talking about in here..... so many people like you who dont understand the conversation. Have à good day...

I was one of them, but i knew it and changed my behaviour ... for sure.

You can't change others behaviours. Change yours ...

I was one of them, but i knew it and changed my behaviour ... for sure.

You can't change others behaviours. Change yours ...
I'm sorry, what do you mean when you say that you've changed, that you've started throwing out those in front of you or that you've stopped doing it and therefore you accept them throwing you off the track?

I was always blaming others first. Then i realized i was part of the problem.

When i get hit, i'm always angry, but now i asked myself what i did wrong first. Then try to avoid it next time. And then i also do report if needed and if the driver did something really intentional.

Most of the time real race incidents (i mean no retaliation) are linked to predictibility.

You brake sooner, expect to be hit. Rear driver will push you to make error, purposely, that's part of the game. Pressure ...

You change your line. Don't "half" do it.

Etc.

A lots of details that improve my racecraft.
I still get hit by dumb drivers.
And i'm still not a very good performer, but i'm never angry that much. That's part of the game to be wrecked some times ...

I mean, don't only blame others at first.

It's always good from a racer perspective to assess your own performance.

"Could I have done something different in this situation?"

"Did I cause this inadvertedly?"

"What can I do in future so this doesn't happen again?"

Accidents will always happen. Most of them will be just accidents with people pushing too hard beyond their ability or the restrictions of the car/grip they have. We aren't robots and shouldn't be held to that precise standard.

Also good to remember that everyone has a slightly different setup and might not have the visual tools to see what is going on. Also lacking the experience and spatial awareness is a factor.

Best to give people the benefit of the doubt first before accusing the other party that they did it as a vendetta against you. This won't always be the case, but saves you raising your blood pressure when in effect what does it all change. Go to the next race and do better this time with your own race craft/track position/avoiding accidents etc....

Also.... remember to have FUN! :)

Good morning racer
For me, this post was about blaming the individual drivers for their ability or lack of ability.
Drivers will always make mistakes, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and I can live with that. 😇
My point was that this punishment shouldn't be like this.
Best regards
Dave

(From German to English translated with Google)

It's always good from a racer perspective to assess your own performance.

"Could I have done something different in this situation?"

"Did I cause this inadvertedly?"

"What can I do in future so this doesn't happen again?"

Accidents will always happen. Most of them will be just accidents with people pushing too hard beyond their ability or the restrictions of the car/grip they have. We aren't robots and shouldn't be held to that precise standard.

Also good to remember that everyone has a slightly different setup and might not have the visual tools to see what is going on. Also lacking the experience and spatial awareness is a factor.

Best to give people the benefit of the doubt first before accusing the other party that they did it as a vendetta against you. This won't always be the case, but saves you raising your blood pressure when in effect what does it all change. Go to the next race and do better this time with your own race craft/track position/avoiding accidents etc....

Also.... remember to have FUN! :)
Well said! It's easy to get angry at other drivers, but it's good to make sure (via replays) of who is actually at fault. Besides, we're not perfect, we ourselves will sometimes hit other players and wouldn't want them to overreact. And I completely agree about having FUN! LMU is a sim, but it is still a game, and games are supposed to be fun.

Good morning racer
For me, this post was about blaming the individual drivers for their ability or lack of ability.
Drivers will always make mistakes, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and I can live with that. 😇
My point was that this punishment shouldn't be like this.
Best regards
Dave

(From German to English translated with Google)

In all honesty I think you're better off putting this video in bug reports with a descriptive thread title. If they can fix it with a track edit, or need to do some code changes longer term, they're at least more likely to know about it that way.

Back