Help i need to know if only i have this problem

gecervi

HELP I NEED TO KNOW IF ONLY I HAVE THIS PROBLEM: since yesterday it has happened to me that during the race I have some slowdowns, second, it is already the third race that I notice that during the online race, it can happen that I have some slowdowns that can last even 2/3 seconds, has this happened to you too?Sorry for my bad English, maybe you didn't understand me, during online races it can happen that during the competition I have slowdowns that can last up to two seconds, this often makes me lose control of the car and also makes me lose five seconds

That usually means your computer is not capable of keeping up with rF2 and the current settings you have chosen. Dropping out of real time is an indication the CPU is falling behind and skips ahead to catch up. (@Lazza will probably clarify this.)

That usually means your computer is not capable of keeping up with rF2 and the current settings you have chosen. Dropping out of real time is an indication the CPU is falling behind and skips ahead to catch up. (@Lazza will probably clarify this.)
you're saying something really stupid, before the last update I never had any kind of problem, and then what does RF2 have to do with it?, With this simulator I never had these kinds of problems, I'm talking about LMU, with this game I have this problem and that's it, it's only been a very short time before everything will be perfect

That is a known issue. CPU or some resource is fully occupied and your situation "freezes" until it gets back. At this point you can be stuck on track or other players "stutter", like bouncing back and forth around their position.

LMU is based on rF2, lots of people will refer to their experience with rF2, which is almost always right on LMU at the moment.

While driving check your CPU, GPU and memory usage with task manager and see if it is not at 100% or too close.

You probably were on a track with more drivers or on a more demanding track.

Sto seriamente pensando di abbandonare LMU, ormai ingiocabile, dall'ultima patch il gioco è ingiocabile in modalità multi, ad ogni gara ogni tanto ho blocchi e rallentamenti che durano anche 2/3 secondi, assurdo, prima era tutto ok... ... .,e ogni tanto sento ancora la mancanza di FFB per micro secondi, ma cosa stanno facendo???

you're saying something really stupid, before the last update I never had any kind of problem, and then what does RF2 have to do with it?, With this simulator I never had these kinds of problems, I'm talking about LMU, with this game I have this problem and that's it, it's only been a very short time before everything will be perfect
My bad, I have answered questions for rF2 for years, my fingers naturally typed that...but the answer remains.

That usually means your computer is not capable of keeping up with rF2 LMU with the current settings you have chosen. The latest patch may have added just enough extra demand upon your system to reach the point of falling out of real time.(hence the slowdowns)

My bad, I have answered questions for rF2 for years, my fingers naturally typed that...but the answer remains.

That usually means your computer is not capable of keeping up with rF2 LMU with the current settings you have chosen. The latest patch may have added just enough extra demand upon your system to reach the point of falling out of real time.(hence the slowdowns)
what can I do to solve the problem?, what should I lower in the graphics settings?

Potresti postare uno screenshot di quali sono le tue impostazioni attuali? Basta premere F12 nel gioco e verrà acquisito uno screenshot per te.

Attachments

• lum123.JPG
    lum123.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • lum12.JPG
    lum12.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 7
  • lum1.JPG
    lum1.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 7
Back