How to disable the game fuel management

Sebaru

Hi everyones,
Can someone explain to me how to disable the game to management my fuel when i pit to refuel??? Because right now this stupid game management just put 1 lap of gas when i need 8 lap to finish the race. This setting cost my 1st LeMan win. Its so frustrated to be stuck with this stupide fuel management...

Thank you

See my comment in your other post. Have you ever did an offline test pitstop to see how it works?

No i dont play offline, but i Will try. 2laps before my stop, i Set à full tank of fuel no tire change and i have no repair to do. But when i stop the game put 2 Lap of fuel but the race have 10 min of race to go. The game chan by himself my prépare pit stop setting..... i Will try à race offline to see if the game issue repeat in a offline race. I be back with this info in the next day. Thank you for your help

So i try offline and i dont have this issue. But online with the 3 class car i have this issue but only online....

So i try offline and i dont have this issue. But online with the 3 class car i have this issue but only online....
Was you racing in a Hypercar in that 3 class eace? If so… when you pit you should set your virtual energy to be filled up and not the fuel. I never had a similar issue until now online with all 3 car classes. And is this only an issue for you at Le Mans or other tracks as well?

Please share:
Car class used or if all car class issue
Tracks this issue occurred or all tracks online…
Thanks.

For now, i have the issue in 3 class cars so all the cars in the sim... and in all track in online 50min race and more.....

In enduro race, in all race online i made even in the gte class, the game change the fuel to finish the race... it miss at least 6 laps of fuel... its supprising im the only one with this issue...

its supprising im the only one with this issue...
Don't know iv you're the only one but you lack details. Please explain car, track setup before going into pit, settings set for pitting and the results coming out of pit. We're all here to help each other but without explicit details and steps how to reproduce, it's impossible. Stop ranting and do a step-by-step what is the situation, what you set, what you expect and what actually happens. You haven't explained anything a developer can work with :(

Back