Online subscriptions announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, It´s better that they shame those who believe on a products outcome and believe those that have little to no Idea how simulation development Is In 90% of the simulators out there.

No I don´t believe In those numbers, but he does!

Now educate me more since I am a fool according to you @Havner...

Screenshot just now taken in iRacing. 7,841 online right now in game. but go ahead. Continue..

1716386030304.png

Screenshot just now taken in iRacing. 7,841 online right now in game. but go ahead. Continue..
Well you should be playing iRacing Instead of wasting you´re time here.

Oh and I am having a happy day as usual :)

Some don´t because they have to attended more then 500 people at work. Then get home and since they have nothing better to do, they decide to slam LMU because they don't have their toys. Wondering how you are going to use TrackIR and VR at the same time! BTW, slamming a game that cost only 30€, and again that´s only been out circa three months, which by the way, a lot of people like and enjoy, like me.

- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (from the all might MS), still In WIP with a bunch of things missing or not working since It´s release In 2020!
- DCS (Digital Combat Simulator), or DCS World. Released In 2008, most modules sold (+70€) are still In WIP, or don´t work how Intended. DCS Is still In WIP, they fix something, then break another!
- Il2 Sturmovik. Released In 2014. Still In WIP. Somethings don´t work as Intended. Features missing.
- Flying Crcus (Il2) Released In 2019, features missing, no VR!
- Wings over the Reich. Released 2022, WIP.
- Steel Beast Pro PE. Released 2016, still In WIP. Features missing.
- Condor 2. Released 2005. In WIP. Features missing.
- Train Sim World (TSW), now TSW 4. Pretty much each DLC Is broken, aside from being very arcade. First release 2018!
- Zusi 3. Released In 2019, still In WIP.
- Run 8 V3. Released 2012. They just release version 3, In WIP.
- AMS 2, still In WIP. Released In 2020. Not everything works as Intended.
- Race Room Experience (R3R), still In WIP. A lot of features missing. Released 2013.

These are just some of the simulators I have played In the past, and/or present. All cost more then 60€, and as you can see/read, they have been out for quite some time now, more then LMU! They are ALL In WIP, and most have features missing like VR, and even TrackIR to name a few! There are others I played In the past that I wont even mention, they might be to old for some to even know about.

But sure, you and others can always complain about missing features, and that It´s taking them to long (LOL) when all of the above have been In WIP (years) because that´s the nature of simulators! You might understand that or not, but I sure do because I have been In this for long enough to know that they are always In "work In progress".

Aside from the fact that there Is no such thing as a full 100% working game with NO flaws, or bugs! Which seems to be a to much of a difficult argument for some to understand. Thus here we are with the same old loop!

Now I will continue with my happy and pleasant day sim racing with all It´s Imperfections, If you don´t mind...

Last edited:
Well you should be playing iRacing Instead of wasting you´re time here.

Oh and I am having a happy day as usual :)

Some don´t because they have to attended more then 500 people at work. Then get home and since they have nothing better to do, they decide to slam LMU because they don't have their toys. Wondering how you are going to use TrackIR and VR at the same time! BTW, slamming a game that cost only 30€, and again that´s only been out circa three months, which by the way, a lot of people like and enjoy, like me.

- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (from the all might MS), still In WIP with a bunch of things missing or not working since It´s release In 2020!
- DCS (Digital Combat Simulator), or DCS World. Released In 2008, most modules sold (+70€) are still In WIP, or don´t work how Intended. DCS Is still In WIP, they fix something, then break another!
- Il2 Sturmovik. Released In 2014. Still In WIP. Somethings don´t work as Intended. Features missing.
- Flying Crcus (Il2) Released In 2019, features missing, no VR!
- Wings over the Reich. Released 2022, WIP.
- Steel Beast Pro PE. Released 2016, still In WIP. Features missing.
- Condor 2. Released 2005. In WIP. Features missing.
- Train Sim World (TSW), now TSW 4. Pretty much each DLC Is broken, aside from being very arcade. First release 2018!
- Zusi 3. Released In 2019, still In WIP.
- Run 8 V3. Released 2012. They just release version 3, In WIP.
- AMS 2, still In WIP. Released In 2020. Not everything works as Intended.
- Race Room Experience (R3R), still In WIP. A lot of features missing. Released 2013.

These are just some of the simulators I have played In the past, and/or present. All cost more then 60€, and as you can see/read, they have been out for quite some time now, more then LMU! They are ALL In WIP, and most have features missing like VR, and even TrackIR to name a few! There are others I played In the past that I wont even mention, they might be to old for some to even know about.

But sure, you and others can always complain about missing features, and that It´s taking them to long (LOL) when all of the above have been In WIP (years) because that´s the nature of simulators! You might understand that or not, but I sure do because I have been In this for long enough to know that they are always In "work In progress".

Aside from the fact that there Is no such thing as a full 100% working game with NO flaws, or bugs! Which seems to be a to much of a difficult argument for some to understand. Thus here we are with the same old loop!

Now I will continue with my happy and pleasant day sim racing with all It´s Imperfections, If you don´t mind...

Man you seem really upset that I complained about a game you play. It doesn't seem like you're actually having a good day, seems pretty stressful if you're putting that much into some comments I made and seem to be quite upset by what I said. Did I anger you? Seems like I stepped on some toes there bud.

1st.. it doesn't really matter what other games do. I was talking about this game, it wasn't until you brought up stats from iracing. Then you made a joker move trying to prove a point only to embarrass yourself, so then you double down even harder thinking you're right and still trying to prove the same point. I hope you took your heart medication before you typed all that up first. Don't want that ticker getting over worked there bud.

2nd.. Just because so and so does it, its okay? I'll use the ol'e adage "If so and so jumps off the bridge will you follow so and so" ring a bell? Its continually hated practice of "early release" "we are still WIP 20 years later. har har har." seriously.. That sits okay with you? I'm glad you're good with that. I'm not. Most aren't. I don't play DCS anymore because of that practice. Same with IL-2 (since Jason left, also Flying Circus does have VR because its now run thru BOX and no longer a stand alone, If you're thinking of COD It doesn't because VR wasn't even a thing yet, I think trackir was brand new then and also is only an alive game because of team fusion mod and all that they did and some other behind the scenes stuff that I can't remember off hand) never touched the others and from the sounds of it I wouldn't.

3rd.. Are we living in a world where someone can't complain about a product they bought now? Hm.. I didn't know that happened. I must have missed that news. "These darn kids just complain complain and never take anything for granted rah rah rah"

4th.. BTW all those games you listed have been out YEARS... LMU came out in what Feb? I think Feb. Like literally a few months ago. When I bought it A FEW MONTHS AGO I don't recall ever once seeing anything ever about any of this stuff. If I had I would not be here. Maybe I was to busy working the register at McDonalds and couldn't see past the long line of customers. But yeah I don't recall seeing any notifications saying "hey we're gonna give you 1 free update with a car and then its subscription,paid dlc and blah blah blah" I ended up reading about it on a website instead though. But like I said maybe I missed that part because my glasses had been covered by McDonalds grease and the long line of customers I have. Who knows.

5th.. Actually it was a lot more than 500 today. At the end count I had 958 customers. But hey who's really counting. Sadly only my boss. I don't get raises off of those numbers either. It'd be great if I did though. Maybe I'd be having a great day like you are if I did.

Anyways.. I'd continue but this has already given me enough hardy chuckles and hehes for today and work comes early. Someones gotta make those McGrittles and Apple pies. Til next time friend

Can I ask one thing here.

Nearly every racing game and other types of games I have played recently has overwhelmingly listened to the tiny minority who stream and are likely very good at the game.

The disparity I have seen already in the very early stages between the good and reasonable players is staggering, bigger than ACC a game I have 1000 hours in and was instantly closer to the aliens. I know basically this is quite an old game underneath.

Do NOT ONLY listen to these people for ideas, they are not playing the same game as mere mortals and they should not be leading development and idea production for games like this. It should be equal between them and normal people.

Fair enough push the game to be real, but do not isolate yourself too much, for you to make money it has to have a decent amount of stuff to do for free, you have to able to win for free, be competitive for free and do just about everything in the game for free. some tracks, cars, liveries and other features might be well hidden behind paywalls, but please do not let the best players dictate to you, simply because they give you free advertising on their streams. There are real people in the world with real jobs who play for fun but also want to feel valued and included.

They wil move on whence the next thing comes, the real players will still be here

Man you seem really upset that I complained about a game you play. It doesn't seem like you're actually having a good day, seems pretty stressful if you're putting that much into some comments I made and seem to be quite upset by what I said. Did I anger you? Seems like I stepped on some toes there bud.

1st.. it doesn't really matter what other games do. I was talking about this game, it wasn't until you brought up stats from iracing. Then you made a joker move trying to prove a point only to embarrass yourself, so then you double down even harder thinking you're right and still trying to prove the same point. I hope you took your heart medication before you typed all that up first. Don't want that ticker getting over worked there bud.

2nd.. Just because so and so does it, its okay? I'll use the ol'e adage "If so and so jumps off the bridge will you follow so and so" ring a bell? Its continually hated practice of "early release" "we are still WIP 20 years later. har har har." seriously.. That sits okay with you? I'm glad you're good with that. I'm not. Most aren't. I don't play DCS anymore because of that practice. Same with IL-2 (since Jason left, also Flying Circus does have VR because its now run thru BOX and no longer a stand alone, If you're thinking of COD It doesn't because VR wasn't even a thing yet, I think trackir was brand new then and also is only an alive game because of team fusion mod and all that they did and some other behind the scenes stuff that I can't remember off hand) never touched the others and from the sounds of it I wouldn't.

3rd.. Are we living in a world where someone can't complain about a product they bought now? Hm.. I didn't know that happened. I must have missed that news. "These darn kids just complain complain and never take anything for granted rah rah rah"

4th.. BTW all those games you listed have been out YEARS... LMU came out in what Feb? I think Feb. Like literally a few months ago. When I bought it A FEW MONTHS AGO I don't recall ever once seeing anything ever about any of this stuff. If I had I would not be here. Maybe I was to busy working the register at McDonalds and couldn't see past the long line of customers. But yeah I don't recall seeing any notifications saying "hey we're gonna give you 1 free update with a car and then its subscription,paid dlc and blah blah blah" I ended up reading about it on a website instead though. But like I said maybe I missed that part because my glasses had been covered by McDonalds grease and the long line of customers I have. Who knows.

5th.. Actually it was a lot more than 500 today. At the end count I had 958 customers. But hey who's really counting. Sadly only my boss. I don't get raises off of those numbers either. It'd be great if I did though. Maybe I'd be having a great day like you are if I did.

Anyways.. I'd continue but this has already given me enough hardy chuckles and hehes for today and work comes early. Someones gotta make those McGrittles and Apple pies. Til next time friend
Sure dude, complain all you want. If that´s what turns you on! For someone that didn´t get triggered, you sure did lay a wall of text. So, from YOUR point of view, when a new game comes out It has to have all the bells and whistles? Oh and right off the bat, even If It´s In EA, and for 30 bucks? Sure...

One last thing though, there´s nothing wrong with complaining constructively and with certain good will, but when you expressly go out of you´re way to add screen captures that just show the state of the game so you can add those to support you´re theory of how they cheated us, or how It will fail, Is just In no way a simple complaint, you want to actively downgrade what MSG, and S397 are trying to do with LMU. So you´re killing the kid before It´s even born!

Nice one Joker!

Last edited:
Sure dude, complain all you want. If that´s what turns you on! For someone that didn´t get triggered, you sure did lay a wall of text. So, from YOUR point of view, when a new game comes out It has to have all the bells and whistles? Oh and right off the bat, even If It´s In EA, and for 30 bucks? Sure...

One last thing though, there´s nothing wrong with complaining constructively and with certain good will, but when you expressly go out of you´re way to add screen captures that just show the state of the game so you can add those to support you´re theory of how they cheated us, or how It will fail, Is just In no way a simple complaint, you want to actively downgrade what MSG, and S397 are trying to do with LMU. So you´re killing the kid before It´s even born!

Nice one Joker!
That's an awfully big hill you've chosen to die on.

"I know it's EA, but ..."
"Can't keep hiding behind EA ..."

You choose to buy any product in the hope it becomes something more, especially within a certain timeframe, without explicit promises or warranty? That's on you.

Do it with an EA product, and I wonder what you were thinking. There are no guarantees, no timelines. There's no basis for "They should have done <xyz> by now".

No one's forced to buy it, in EA or otherwise.

Now having said that... sheesh! What just happened above? :oops::censored:

Nice one Joker!

So I was laying on my couch drifting off watching Netflix and I got a notification on my phone and saw this reply. I laughed. Saw Ho3n3r comment, laughed. Re-read it again and thought to myself the McGrittles can wait. But I've had a long day and I can still smell the fries on me. So I'll keep it simple.

When we prove points we present facts.

When we want to prove a point we present facts backing said point we are trying to prove.

I can word it several other ways but I'd rather not. Honestly. Please don't make me.

I've stated what I stated. Presented facts with proof backing what I say and claims that I make. You know.. How you are suppose to do it???
1716421183166.jpeg

I want to see the game do well, why do you think I bought it. But if you wanna make the newborn die of sids this is certainly the way to do it

It is already losing players at an unsustainable rate. Wanna wake up to a cold dead baby in a crib? This is how you wake up to a cold dead baby in a crib.

Do you know the meaning of "hemorrhage" because that's what is happening according to the numbers.

1716420686174.png

Now having said that... sheesh! What just happened above? :oops::censored:
Lazza, please, nothing you haven't seen a thousand times already. And nothing you won't see a thousand times more in your lifetime. Don't kid yourself, you haven't been born yesterday :p

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again..."

Lazza, please, nothing you haven't seen a thousand times already. And nothing you won't see a thousand times more in your lifetime. Don't kid yourself, you haven't been born yesterday :p

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again..."
True that :ROFLMAO:

I guess I was going for a "settle down kids" tone without actually naming Mike. Oops.

True that :ROFLMAO:

I guess I was going for a "settle down kids" tone without actually naming Mike. Oops.
Thanks "daddy".
Nothing I haven't seen already either to be honest over my more then a half a century lifetime, and It´s just plain tiresome and discouraging for most of us. Oh and there´s nothing wrong or shameful from working at McDonald's @Havner.

Enough said...

than why is it so hard for you to grasp? Why are you still continuing? Are you a glutton for punishment and embarrassment? Because I'm starting to get 2nd and 3rd hand embarrassment just from clowning on you so hard. You've got 10 years on me but are acting like you don't know how to present basic facts to someone when you need to prove a point. Facts are evidence if you didn't know that as well. I'm honestly thinking you don't know how to properly research or present facts after that steam/iracing screenshot you tried to use to present your side. Do you understand the meaning of Reading Comprehension? Because it seems like you don't. Maybe you need a refresher course since its been so long since you've been in school.

1716454339197.png
1716454358628.png

Gotta love when people backtrack and change that story quick after they've been called out, don't ya.. haha

Just stop. seriously. I have no problem clowning on you for my own personal enjoyment and the hardy chuckles I'll have and then posting it on reddit to farm karma and spread the hahas and hardy to others. You wanna continue to dig that hole buddy and stand on the hill you've chosen to die on.. by all means fall on the sword. I'll gladly watch with a smile, but don't get upset when its not just me mocking you. You'll have brought it upon yourself. Just like all of this..

Anyways its 5am. Gotta go turn on the grill and start the McGrittles and warm up the Apple Pies for you.

1716454549947.png

1716454393517.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back