New Patch 10th June Comments

The first update that is worth something and not only to develop the play -type controller. Finally, someone has set the performance of cars and not so much the extra help, the pneumatic, no longer endures any way of entering curve, or leaving the crazy curve. Unless soft lasts an eternity, that I don't see it badly being for everyone. Times for more normal and all more together. The braking has changed a lot in my view, but it can be adjusted with Setup. I never thought about it for the last drift of events, but this time they have all my support and have my applause.
If we return to greater simulation, for me it is the only possible path. Congratulations

Last edited:
Before someone else jump on you with the following : "did you read the patch note ?", there is no mention of FFB changes, so...
Yeah good point. Sorry for the questions, in the middle of updating my rig so can’t get on for a little while.

Watching videos of the BMW, not quite sure why the interior sound is so much like the 963. The Porsche has a pretty unique sound if you ask me, both inside and out.

Last edited:
MOZA R9 owner

I usually set my FFB strength high,I am at 100% in pithouse and was at 80% in Game for the GTE and LMP2, 100% for the HY

now the FFB was feeling really weird out of the pits with both GTEs and LMP2s, it took me a good 2 laps to get the good old RF2 feeling so I was happy

then I jumped into the BMW HY and super disappointed, even upping the FFB and running the tires up in temperature, steering felt really too light, especially on slow corners

will try to play with MOZA pithouse settings and especially the FFB curves to kind of compensate but yeah, bit disappointed after the update

rest is super good, no CTD anymore, VR looks better etc, its just the HY

Fair enough that’s what is happening on a real car for sure

Point being it’s really too weak at low speed with a loss of feeling in what’s doing the car

Some, Including myself feel that there´s not enough feedback (Info) from the front before you lock up. Could be car specific as I haven´t tried all the cars yet. But would be nice to see what other´s feel.

I didn't play the game for a long time because all the issues in the online races. Now after the "big patch" and the next hotfix today, you developers don't need to be surprised that day by day less player play the game!
Yeah wow the BMW in Hypercar, the liveries of 2024 and the radar ( like tinypedal ) are the only positive things to say!
Problems to register in online events, actually only one event for beginners ( yeah Hypercars for beginners, NICE ) but "unexpected failure to register ... blablabla"
Yesterday i wanted to drive the corvette event on sebring .... damn what the .... tires absolute nooo ( really noooo ) grip at the beginning and you need 10 rounds that they get ANY temperature! What happened with that game?! In the last time i played a lot of ACC and there you don't need 10 rounds to get your tires on temperature!

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the response. Do you happen to know the binding I am looking for on the FFB reset?
It's literally called "reset FFB". Just look for it in the bindings.
Just now I had another FFB loss and the button worked.

I have the “pause” bound on my stream deck as sometimes that is useful, but somehow now pressing escape on my keyboard is doing the same function as that, rather than what escape should do. What’s odd, is I was playing earlier today, and didn’t experience this, yet after a second round later in the afternoon it popped up. Very mysterious.
No idea then. Unless you somehow have some bindings mixed around the issue I don't know. Might try resetting the keyboard bindings to default.

The only online race I did (today @ La Sarthe) and at the PlayStation chicane I lost my steering and went straight for the wall! Got out of there as I could but my steering now was broken since I hit the wall. Don´t know what happen! I watched the replay, and no one hit me from behind and I could clearly see that I headed for the wall, when In reality I turned my steering to the right. I DNF and lost some SR. This was after todays small update/fix.

The only online race I did (today @ La Sarthe) and at the PlayStation chicane I lost my steering and went straight for the wall! Got out of there as I could but my steering now was broken since I hit the wall. Don´t know what happen! I watched the replay, and no one hit me from behind and I could clearly see that I headed for the wall, when In reality I turned my steering to the right. I DNF and lost some SR. This was after todays small update/fix.
video?

From an offlineracer point of view this patch has provided absolutely nothing to improve the LMU experience - other than a poorly implemented radar far inferior to those available as addon apps (tinypedal, simhub, etc…)
At this rate of update frequency it will be at least another year before the majority of potential users will have a product worth investing time in….
Now, before the usual online racer fans start rabbiting on about how great the online experience is, I would like to remind them that they are only a small minority and that the majority of purchasers are/have been looking for a decent offline experience for various reasons (some of which are listed in another thread in this forum) and will probably not invest further until this experience is provided. I believe that MSG need to understand this IF they are interested in increasing sales generally rather than creating a portal for their subscription-based Race Control system with only a subset of all potential users.
I know it is Early-Access but this is not a valid excuse for ignoring the offline community almost totally - whether in words or deeds (announcements & patches). Having waited patiently for this patch I will now continue monitoring the forums to see what happens but will not be reinstalling LMU in the foreseeable future…
Definitely not a good start to an eagerly awaited product - a real fail!!! At least ACC2 ( or whatever) cannot be worse!
Yes they seem rather confused

I have always booted this up with LeMans track in the LMP2 to test. Kept all settings as first set.

Since the first release when we had all those FFB options there now seems to be quite a bit of center looseness to the rack at slower speeds. Zero smoothing.

I can't help compare to RF2 and for me it feels better in RF2. On release it's was about the same. Didn't have time to look at the ini files, I hope all those tweaks are still there if they are keeping them hid in the UI.

DD1 base

Loaded up for the first time in a while , Radar is welcome , still no track ir support or anyway of saving progress for a race weekend or a basic championship.
I guess I’ll try it again after the next patch.

Back