Latest Patch #3 Feedback

DB_Yo

E Yo! @Dan W @Cameron and other Stuff / Crew & Dev Members.

Just stopped by to say thanks for this patch. few details making life really better,
Regarding the weaker Force Feedback - My R12 is not „overheating“ anymore. I could not make my base weak enough without to go really DOWN but since this patch is really good.

So i dont know how other ones feel about the update but i personal like it!

I’m a Moza R9 user and the latest FFB change was very positive from my point of view. Hyper cars have more feeling and detail than before.
I know that there are users who don’t like the latest change, but I like it.

I am one of the players that dislike the latest update. Will give it some more time to see if I can fiddle around with the settings to get it back where it was for me. But right now the ffb is disappointing to me. I had some weird glitch where the game did not exit completely, it got stuck somehow, had to stop it via the Steam app. Cockpit pitch adjustment still doesn’t work, no TrackIR, strange fps drops… I am not sure anymore if this game will ever be considered „ready“ looking at the current progress. But that is just my impression, so feel free to enjoy it as it is

I am one of the players that dislike the latest update. Will give it some more time to see if I can fiddle around with the settings to get it back where it was for me. But right now the ffb is disappointing to me. I had some weird glitch where the game did not exit completely, it got stuck somehow, had to stop it via the Steam app. Cockpit pitch adjustment still doesn’t work, no TrackIR, strange fps drops… I am not sure anymore if this game will ever be considered „ready“ looking at the current progress. But that is just my impression, so feel free to enjoy it as it is
It's early access, such glitches are to be expected - I have them too. It's not a finished, polished game.
You can and should name these things to help with development, but I'm irritated by the drama with which this is constantly happening here (I don't mean you personally).

It's early access, such glitches are to be expected - I have them too. It's not a finished, polished game.
You can and should name these things to help with development, but I'm irritated by the drama with which this is constantly happening here (I don't mean you personally).
Sure, EA is fine have glitches, but introducing new ones is not a good sign. We will see where this is heading, but right now the game lost some of its momentum for me at least.

Sure, EA is fine have glitches, but introducing new ones is not a good sign. We will see where this is heading, but right now the game lost some of its momentum for me at least.
LMU is currently under development. Software development is extremely(!) complex. If you change something somewhere in a living environment, it is very likely that new / different problems can arise elsewhere. That is normal. If you're not involved in the development yourself, you can't possibly say whether the program is heading in the right direction or not. Maybe they are on the edge of a breakthrough and it just needs a few small fixes to fix a lot of bugs and glitches at once. Maybe they're really desperately tweaking their code and don't understand what's happening. We can't know and there's no point in guessing and panicking. That's why it is said that early access is not suitable for everyone - you definitely need strong nerves.
If you want a finished game, you should only buy a finished game, otherwise you will only make yourself unhappy (no offense).

Apart from that: I haven't actually encountered any new glitches since patch 2, so I don't share the opinion that new problems have been added. But that may only be true for me.

For me the biggest problem is crash after crash after crash since patch#3 never had since release now just constant..

I had two CTDs yesterday, but nothing after that. Apart from needing to find a happy balance with FFB, it's been fine for me. Can we please have the 'REGISTERED' notification back on the online race page?

when I try to return from the race to the main menu, the game crashes and freezes, and the only thing that helps is restarting the PC
rtx 4090 amd 7800 3d 32gt 6000mhz ram m2 hard drive

when I try to return from the race to the main menu, the game crashes and freezes, and the only thing that helps is restarting the PC
rtx 4090 amd 7800 3d 32gt 6000mhz ram m2 hard drive
kind crazy issue for that good hardware... beside that rtx 4090 (i mean 4090 is great as long you dont have melting power cable issue :D)
i actually since this patch not so much issues and even then since the BUG REPORT TOOL i basically care less when game crash cause its only matter of seconds until i'm in the game again and can rejoin...

is this each time you exit a session @mjo1704 ?

kind crazy issue for that good hardware... beside that rtx 4090 (i mean 4090 is great as long you dont have melting power cable issue :D)
i actually since this patch not so much issues and even then since the BUG REPORT TOOL i basically care less when game crash cause its only matter of seconds until i'm in the game again and can rejoin...

is this each time you exit a session @mjo1704 ?
once but i testing more today .thanks for reply

Yup, same here, bug splat on exit, but the game runs fine & FFB feels good @ 135% lol.. I am on a low end wheel = Logitech 923 and have had none of the issues I keep reading about and no issues for me since the first rerelease where I had the wheel shake thing, but that only happened once & I haven't had any issues since .. finger's crossed ..🏁

Depuis le patch 3 quand je quitte le jeu, le jeu se ferme mais ne s'éteint pas. Je suis obligé de fermer le jeu dans Steam.

Back