Game crash return to office, May 15 despite the update

flight40

Impossible for several days to do a race, maximum 2 laps and despite the updates, nothing changes. I don't know if I had seen the servers, there are fewer and fewer drivers. return to office every time. I give you the files that I find each time I crash.

Attachments

• lmu_Retail_sbid_14290093.dmp
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • trace_2024_05_15_01_27_50-87.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the .dmp,

It points to an error in nvgpucomp64.dll, which has a whole heap of possible fixes on the internet, usually related to disabling certain CPU (yes, CPU) options to make things more stable, with other suggestions including reinstalling GPU drivers and other things.

Some ideas in these threads:

Thanks for the .dmp,

It points to an error in nvgpucomp64.dll, which has a whole heap of possible fixes on the internet, usually related to disabling certain CPU (yes, CPU) options to make things more stable, with other suggestions including reinstalling GPU drivers and other things.

Some ideas in these threads:

Hi, finally it works. You must disable Intel Adaptive Boost in the bios and the problem is solved. THANKS

Hi, finally it works. You must disable Intel Adaptive Boost in the bios and the problem is solved. THANKS
Thank **** for that 😅

Sorry you've been unable to play for so long, I know it's frustrating. PCs are so variable in configuration and settings, makes it hard to find solutions sometimes.

Back