Anti cheat system

marcov7625

Hello

if it is not already in place, I’d like to have a proper anti cheat system for LMU.

As we have already discovered with other sims, softwares to modify car performance do exist and they can ruin online racing.

I did not find any thread about this, but if it already exists, please close/ignore this one.

Thanks
Marco

I think there are already cheaters in LMU and I so happen to just crash into one to teach them a lesson. I know it kinda ruined my DR and SR a bit, but next time I’ll just let em slide and just report it and the cheater on here.
Hmm... I'd caution against such tactics, makes you look like the bad guy and you might be mistaken...

I think there are already cheaters in LMU and I so happen to just crash into one to teach them a lesson. I know it kinda ruined my DR and SR a bit, but next time I’ll just let em slide and just report it and the cheater on here.
So how did you identify them as a cheater?

Last week we had GTE FIXED Portimao and in practice session I had the opportunity to jump onboard with one of the few (less than 5 on over 1600) guys who did 1.40.x in race which is an insane time for me.
I wanted to see how is possible to shave 2 secs from my best 1.42.
Well… top speed was more or less the same (we were both on Chevy) but its car was on rails and looked more reactive than mine.
This sounds weird because setup is fixed also in practice session.

Last week we had GTE FIXED Portimao and in practice session I had the opportunity to jump onboard with one of the few (less than 5 on over 1600) guys who did 1.40.x in race which is an insane time for me.
Well… top speed was more or less the same (we were both on Chevy) but its car was on rails and looked more reactive than mine.
This is what 99% of drivers have said in the history of sim racing.

2 seconds over 11ish actual corners, some of them in a sequence where rhythm is crucial, isn't all that much.

2 secs?
The difference between one of my laps when I do 1.44 instead of 1.42 is huge. I must make big mistakes or tyres must be gone to lose 0.2 s every corner.

However it’s a fact we still have No anticheat sys in place and this is a problem.
Unless you deny cheating is possible in LMU and you will tell me why.

Every possible assist plus gamepad isn't enough cheat? :ROFLMAO:

2 secs?
The difference between one of my laps when I do 1.44 instead of 1.42 is huge. I must make big mistakes or tyres must be gone to lose 0.2 s every corner.

However it’s a fact we still have No anticheat sys in place and this is a problem.
I'm fully aware cheating is always possible, in any game.

It doesn't mean someone faster than you is cheating, even if you can't see any anti-cheat stuff going on.

2 secs?

I'm still struggling to beat 1:46 at Portimao.... If you can do 1:42's you must be cheating....... ;)

As long i dont see in a race that someone has just left a player from top 10-15 list about 3-4 sec behind per lap - i dont think on cheating. I mean there are so many great drivers on LMU. Just take a look on leaderboard before you go and start the race and check first page or first top 20 places. depends on track... best i did was to stay on first page hypercar fixed at Fuji... now again i'm 2.1sec behind the Nr. 1. We have some very good drivers online. Of course each online game nowdays needs an anti cheat but i you should not wonder if, even there is a proper anti cheat, you still find yourself 2sec behind someone online :D

Seems like cheating has increased lately in every multiplayer game. Back in the days when I did league racing everyone had to use client-side third party anti-cheat with rF and rF2.

Back